about me itinerary home archives home

One lump or two?

Saturday, July 09, 2011

{image via the graphics fairy}

Greetings and welcome to my humble blog! Whatever brings you by my neck of the woods, I invite you to cozy up and make yourself right at home.

Oh! I suppose a formal introduction is in order. I'm Christina and in four short days I'll be hopping over the pond to London, where I'll spend three weeks exploring the city with a gang of perfect strangers {though I'm positive we'll all become fast friends!}. Why am I doing this, you ask? Wellll, I'm pursuing my master's degree in library science and am participating in a study abroad program through Florida State University. We'll be focusing on multimedia design and production {photography, video, podcasting, social media, et cetera} and will learn how each of these tools can be incorporated into library settings to engage patrons more effectively.

This blog is one of our assignments and I'll be updating it regularly to share some bite-sized morsels of my London adventures. It's going to be delicious, so be sure to come back and visit me soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment